Has your American Express credit card arrived? Are you going to confirm your card online? If yes, then you are reading the right article. This blog post will help you to solve all the problems related to card activation. Here is the complete step-by-step guide on how to confirm your americanexpress.com/confirmcard credit online and on the phone as well. So be relaxed and wait for the detailed guide on this topic. However, before we go ahead, why not read about American Express Company.
- 1 What is American Express?
- 2 Things that you Need to Confirm your American Express credit card.
- 2.1 Card activation required things to list
- 2.1.1 A secure and stable internet connection
- 2.1.2 A smartphone or a computer (PC/Laptop)
- 2.1.3 Strong username and password
- 2.1.4 Your personal email address
- 2.1.5 AmericanExpress credit card number
- 2.1.6 CVC or security code of your card
- 2.1.7 Your first and last name
- 2.1.8 Mother’s middle name
- 2.1.9 Date of birth
- 2.1.10 Residential address
- 2.1.11 Zipcode of your city/state
- 2.1.12 Mobile number
- 2.1 Card activation required things to list
- 3 Confirm AmericanExpress credit card online on the PC
- 4 AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard – Official activation helpline number
- 5 Confirm AmericanExpress credit card on the mobile phone
- 6 Benefits of AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard
- 7 AMEX Premium Credit Card
- 8 AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard customer service phone number (1800 419 3646)
What is American Express?
American Express is a financial and credit card company with headquarters in New York City. We also call this company “Amex” as a short name. Amex was established in 1850, and soon it started to gain popularity due to its banking, traveller’s cheque, charge cards, and credit cards. For US residents, getting an Amex credit card is super easy. But what confusing is how to confirm the American Express card? But you don’t need to worry as we are going to show you how to activate a credit card online and on the phone. So you need to be focused and follow the guide process properly. Any minor mistake can lead you to verification rejection. But don’t be sad because this whole process is super easy and quick. So let’s dive into it.
Is it necessary to confirm your AmericanExpress credit card?
Yes, it is very necessary to confirm your Amex card because you can not use it at all if you are not registered and confirmed with Amex. Since you are not registered with Amex so your credit card will not have any billing address. That’s why you can not use it for shopping or any other spending. The only way to use this card is to confirm and activate your AMEX credit card so you can go shopping and pay at gas stations, restaurants, malls, and online shopping. All you have to do is to visit http://americanexpress.com/confirmcard and confirm your card.
Things that you Need to Confirm your American Express credit card.
There are some things that you need to prepare before you visit “AmericanExpress.com/ConfimCard”. You can not ignore this stuff when you are confirming your card online and on the phone. Things that you need are:
Card activation required things to list
A secure and stable internet connection
The first thing that will need is a stable and secure internet connection. You need to use a fast and stable bandwidth network that will not chock when you are confirming your card. One thing to keep in mind is that never use public WIFI networks as they can steal your sensitive information. A public WIFI is a home to potential threats, spyware attacks, and malware attacks. If possible then use a VPN to better the security of your personal data. It is recommended that use home broadband or mobile network internet for more security and stable connection.
A smartphone or a computer (PC/Laptop)
You will also need a smartphone or a computer to AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard. It is necessary because you can not use or surf the internet without these devices. So make sure you have a laptop, PC, or any smartphone before you confirm your card.
Strong username and password
If you are a first-time user of Amex, then you will need a username and password to access your account. You can not login into your account if you don’t have these credentials. You have to register and then choose a strong password and username.
Your personal email address
For those users, who are new here and who are confirming their card for the first time then you have to register with Amex. For Amex registration, you will need an email address. Also, never share your email and password with anyone else. Always use two-step verification, so your data remains safe.
AmericanExpress credit card number
It is one of the very needed requirement that you should have your credit card in your hand. Note the 15-digit card number and you will need to enter these numbers on the official website of Amex. Also, never share your card number with anyone else except the banking officials.
CVC or security code of your card
This is a 4-digit number that is printed on the backside of your card, or in many cards, you can find it on the front side as well. Also, keep this code hide and never share it with anyone else, even with banking officials.
Your first and last name
You will have to enter your full valid name on the application form. Always enter a name that is printed on your driver’s license or ID card. You can not change the name spellings later.
Mother’s middle name
You also need to enter your mother’s middle name on the registration form or application. The middle name of your mother is the name that she had before getting married.
Date of birth
Now it’s time to enter your date of birth while confirming. There are two formats, DD/MM/YY and MM/DD/YY. So make sure you are entering the right format and avoid mistakes.
Here you need to enter your postal address. Be careful to enter the address like house number, street number and zip code, etc.
Zipcode of your city/state
You need to enter the zip code of your city. If you are not sure about the zip code of your area, then you can ask the post officials of your area or you can simply Google it.
Now you need to keep your mobile phone number in your hand so you can provide it while the registration process. You will also receive some OTPs (One Time Passcode) on your mobile when you are registering your account.
So these are the required stuff that you must have ready before you start confirming your American Express credit card. Note down all these credentials and keep them at your hand’s access. It not ends here, there are some terms and conditions that you also have to accept, and you also need to fall within the acceptance criteria before you even confirming your Amex card.
- You must be a US resident and you must have a citizenship of the United States.
- The minimum required age for getting an AMEX card is 18 years old.
- If you have a poor credit score, then you can not apply for it. Your credit score must be clean and good.
- Your criminal record should be clean, and any other lawsuit against you can drain you from the candidate list
- You should clean from any kind of bank loan or bankruptcy
Read these terms and conditions carefully and then determine whether you are eligible for the registration or not. Once you have collected all the required stuff and you also fulfill the terms and conditions to get a credit card from American Express, you are ready to proceed to the next steps. So be ready to confirm your card now.
Confirm AmericanExpress credit card online on the PC
- Grab your smartphone or PC and open an internet browser. Our recommendations for browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera Browser. Use a secure broadband internet and avoid any public WIFI as we mentioned above. Also, use a stable internet to avoid any interruptions during the process.
- Visit the official webpage of Amex https://americanexpress.com/confirmcard and go to the official site
- You will see a Welcome message on the homepage. You will need to enter your card details there to start the confirmation process. To start, enter your credit card details.
- Now an AMEX card photo will appear where you need to fill the blank spaces with your credit card details. The photo will help you to enter the details in the right section with indications. So you will not face any issues while entering the card details.
- Once you have entered all the details, read the details twice to avoid any mistakes and click on the “Continue” button.
- For old AMEX users, you can now simply log in to your account. But the newcomers need to first register with Amex and then process to the login page.
- New users will have to register, and for this purpose, visit http://americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- For the registration application, you need to enter the email address, choose a strong password, and a username.
- Once you enter the email and choose a password, now enter your first name and last name, home address, zip code, card number, mobile phone number, and all the other stuff that will be asked there.
- After submitting all the details, you should check every entry and find out the mistake if there are some. Once the errors are cleared, you can click on the “Finish” button to finish the registration process.
- Congratulations! You have successfully registered with Amex, and now you have also confirmed your AMEX credit card.
It does not end here, as there is another way to verify your credit card. Yes, you can use the telephone to activate your card. And yes, it is also very easy and simple just like online confirmation process. Maybe you will find this process more convenient if you are not a techy pro. In this method, all you have to do is to call and tell them that you want American Express card confirmation, simply. You can find the official toll-free helpline number for AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard in the below section.
AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard – Official activation helpline number
So pick up your phone and follow the steps below.
Confirm AmericanExpress credit card on the mobile phone
- Pick your mobile and make a call on “1-800-362-6033.”
- Once your call is received by one of the customer service agents, you can ask them if you want to activate your new Amex card. So the customer service agent will help you to go through the process.
- Now they will ask you what is your Amex card type like, Gold card, Sky Mile or Black Card etc. Now you can tell him/her what kind of card you have.
- Once you tell them about the card type, now they will ask about the card details like card number, home address and your name, and your mother’s middle name. Note: never speak with customer support in public places where anyone can hear your card number and other sensitive details. Your americanexpress com confirmcard should be hidden from others.
- Now the customer care agent will cross-match your provided data in their system and once it did successfully, they will tell you that your americanexpress com confirmcard is now activated officially.
So there are two different methods for activating and registering your americanexpress.com/confirmcard, and both methods are easy and super convenient. So you can choose the method that suits you well. Our recommendation for choosing the method is the online confirmation method. It is because this process is more convenient and secure. In the phone verification method, you have to disclose your card number and other details in front of the customer care agent. So adopting the online way is best. However, if you are still facing any issues while AMEX credit card confirmation, you should read this article once again then. Keep this webpage open while you are registering on the AMEX so you can follow each step easily. We have done our best to explain the whole process, so anyone can follow it without any hassle. Also, the English of this article is kept under the 6th-grade student so you can easily understand what it is about.
We hope it won’t be a hard task for you to follow our step-by-step card confirmation guide and confirm your americanexpress.com/confirmcard online and on the telephone as well.
Benefits of AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard
- You can check your credit score anytime, anywhere.
- Check the reward points in your account.
- Get cashback and rewards when shopping with AMEX credit cards on approved gas stations, restaurants, booking air travels, and much more.
- Download the AMEX app in Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Use the apps to get the latest offers notifications and manage your card easily.
- Get cash rewards when paying for Uber using an AMEX credit card.
- Spend money on various stores and shops 24/7.
- Pay your utility bills, loans, and credit payments using AMEX.
- Get special lounges when staying at airports
AMEX Premium Credit Card
AMEX Premium credit card is one of the most widely used cards in the world. It has its own premium benefits and rewards. However, this card is not free like a debit card and you have to pay an annual fee of $780/- excluding taxes. If you are interested in getting a premium card, then you can apply for it. Here are some terms and conditions of this card.
- Your age should be equal to or above the 18 years old
- The credit score of the applicant must be clear and good. The applicant must be an honest citizen of the United States
- Applicant should have at least one year of experience in business
So these are the requirements and if you qualify with these criteria, then you can get your AMEX credit card today. If you have any questions, you can contact American Express customer service.
AmericanExpress.com/ConfirmCard customer service phone number (1800 419 3646)
In the end, we are happy to assist you with your americanexpress.com/confirmcard and we hope now you can easily activate your AMEX card online or on the telephone. If you have any questions, you can ask us in the comment box. Until next time, take care of yourself and your beloved ones, and have a good day ahead!
Thanks for visiting!