Americanexpress.com/confirmcard is the blog where you can confirm your American Express credit card online through email address. If you are looking for AMEX card confirmation then you need to visit the official website and then enter your 15-Digit American Express credit card number and 4-Digit card ID as well.
The process of confirming a new AMEX credit card is really very easy. You just need to follow the step by step guide to activating your credit card right now.
On the official site of Americanexpress.com/confirmcard, you need to confirm all of your cards.
|Official Website Name||americanexpress.com/confirmcard|
|Credit Card Issue Company||American Express Credit Card & Financial Services|
|Activation / Confirmation Ways||1- Online Confirm
2- Phone Activation
|Official Website Address||https://americanexpress.com/confirmcard|
|Headquarter||New York City, USA|
Table of Contents
- 1 Americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- 2 How can I Confirm the American Express Credit Card Online?
- 3 How to Confirm American Express Credit Card on the Phone Call?
- 4 AmericanExpress.com/confirmcard Login
- 5 What is the Official Website of American Express for Confirming a Card?
- 6 Confirm American Express Platinum Card Online
- 7 American Express Gold Card Confirm Online
- 8 American Express Delta SkyMiles Blue Card Confirm Online
- 9 Americanexpress/confirmcard.com F.A.Qs
- 10 Need Help? Customer Service
- 11 Americanexpress.com/confirmcard Conclusion
Now we are going to confirm your AMEX card with Americanexpress.com/confirmcard. The procedure is effortless and all you need are:
- A Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet, or PC.
- A stable and secure internet connection
- Your Username and Password (If you already registered)
- An email address (If you are applying for the first time)
- Your American Express Credit Card number (15 Digits)
- The ID code of your American Express card (4 Digits)
- Your First and Last name
- Your Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Mother’s Middle Name
- Home address
- Card Phone number
So these are some basic things you must have before you go for American express confirm card online.
How can I Confirm the American Express Credit Card Online?
So now you know what are the necessary things you require for American express/confirm card. Now, if you have gathered all the things mentioned above, we can proceed to confirm your AMEX card.
- Open your internet browser on your smartphone or PC/Laptop.
- Make sure your internet connection is secure; a public Wi-Fi may cause leakage of your personal credit details
- Go to the official website “americanexpress.com/confirmcard”
- On the first page, you will be welcomed and you will find written: “Enter your details to set up your new American Express Card”
- You will see two blank boxes where you need to fill your card details.
- Enter your AMEX card number of 15 digits on the above blank box
- And in the below blank box, you need to enter 4 digits of AMEX card ID (Check the rear side of your American Express Card for this Code/ID/CVS)
- You can see in the image where to put your card details
- After entering your details, click on the “Confirm” button
- On the next page, you will be asked for a login to your account or register for the new AMEX account
- If you have an Amex account already then you can proceed to login to your American Express account
- If you are new then you need to first register on americanexpress/confirmcard
- Now for registration, enter your email address and a secure password
- Provide your details, full name, home address, card number, phone number, and zip code
- Once you entered all the required information, click on ‘Finish Button” to complete your registration
- Congratulations! You have successfully confirmed your American Express Card online
How to Confirm American Express Credit Card on the Phone Call?
Another way to confirm your Amex card is by using your phone. Yes, this is similarly convenient to online confirmation. Probably this method is more convenient for some of our visitors, as they don’t need to do any paperwork. Just call them and ask them for your AMEX card confirmation. The official toll-free number for American Express is given below. Follow the step by step guide.
American Express Credit Card Activation Phone Number is 1-800-362-6033
So let’s start!
- Make a call on the toll-free number “ 1-800-362-6033”
- After your call is attended, you will meet a customer service operator who will guide you for card confirmation.
- Next, the operator will ask you which card you want to confirm. Tell him/her with detail.
- Now he/she will ask you about your card details, such as your card digits.
- Now he/she will check your details in their records and after confirming it, they will immediately confirm or activate your card.
Note: A real operator will never ask you about your sensitive information such as CVS number, etc.
So now, you are an Amex card cardholder and you can use your online account for updating your details, check recent transactions, withdrawal history, lock, and unlock your Amex card at any time. Moreover, if you are going to confirm your Amex card then surely you need to login first.
So here are the step by step guide for successful login to your Amex account online.
- Go to American Express official website
- On the first page, select your account type; enter your user ID and password or email address
- Now click on the Login button and you will be on American express dashboard
You need to provide your email address if you have forgotten your username and password. Once login, you can check the credit history of all of your credit cards.
What is the Official Website of American Express for Confirming a Card?
For card confirmation, Just make sure you are on the official website while you confirm your AMEX cards.
Beware of other sites who may misguide you regarding confirming a card. So please see the American Express brand name padlock in the Url address bar whenever you are logging in. See the following image for the original site lookup.
Real site address is [americanexpress.com/confirmcard]
Commonly misspelled or wrong site addressee are below.
- “americanexpress com confirmcard”
- “american express.com/confirmcard”
- “american express confirm card”
- “american express/confirm card”
- “americanexpress com”
- americanexpress com confirm
- americanexpress confirmcard
- confirmcard confirm credit cards
- www. confirmcard confirm
We are not American Express affiliates. We do not have any link with them as well. Moreover, we are not demanding any kind of your sensitive/personal information; the only purpose of this article is to guide you about how to confirm your Amex card.
Confirm American Express Platinum Card Online
If you are owning a Platinum charge card then, fortunately, you can confirm your AMEX Platinum card online and also check the credit history through https://Americanexpress/confirmcard.com/planinumcard. The Platinum card is one of the best credit cards with amazing perks and cashback.
You can use your card on specific locations like hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, and travel bookings to get amazing cashback discounts.
The annual fee of PLatinum card is $550.
American Express Gold Card Confirm Online
Now come to the Gold credit card by AMEX which is one of the best charge cards by AMEX. If you have a Gold charge card then you can too confirm your AMEX card online with https://Americanexpress.com/confirmcard/goldcard by entering the 15 digit card number.
This Gold card is also very popular in the USA and AMEX is rewarding its golden customers with golden perks. You can get amazing discounts on shopping, traveling and booking hotel rooms. You can get it even if you have a low credit score.
The Annual fee of the Gold card is $250.
American Express Delta SkyMiles Blue Card Confirm Online
So Blue Cash AMEX credit card users here is good news for you that you can confirm your AMEX Blue cash card online at https://Americanexpress.com/confirmcard/deltaskymiles by submitting 15 digit card number.
The very first perk of Blue Cash credit card is it has no annual fee at all. So you can enjoy unlimited travel fun and buy stuff from shopping malls as well and get huge discounts.
$0 annual fee.
Besides these credit cards, you can confirm all AMEX cards online by following our guide.
AMEX EveryDay Credit Card
Just like all other American credit cards, this is the best credit card you can activate online.
There are a number of benefits that you can achieve when using Amex EveryDay. You can earn 10,000 membership reward points when you spend $1000 during your first three months card purchases of Amex EveryDay.
Download American Express Mobile Phone App
American Express mobile app is a wonderful application for your day-to-day use of the AMEX credit card.
All Access on your Finger Tips
Get full control of your card on your smartphone. You can use fingerprint and face ID login. Easily activate or confirm your new Amex card. Get your all transaction history and e-statement on your phone.
Convenient in Shopping
Set a limit on the transaction and keep yourself on budget wisely. Get an instant notification whenever your card is used for the transaction.
Type MOBILE and send it to 86509 for getting a link for the app or Download App here
Confirm your American Express Card
And yes, you can confirm your American Express card using this app as well. All Amex business credit cards can be activated here.
History of American Express Company
Now we would like to discuss a part of the history of the American Express Company.
The American Express Company was founded in 1850 as we already have mentioned earlier. First, it was an express mails company in New York, which was made by the emergence of different express mail companies. However, the initial founders were:
- Henry Wells (Wells & Company)
- William G. Fargo (Livingston, Fargo & Company)
- John Warren Butterfield
The company built its headquarters in Manhattan, which was known as the Tribeca section of Manhattan.
Starting of Financial Business & Services
American Express jumped into financial services in 1857. That was the year when the company started the service, which the company is known for today and it becomes its brand name.
It was first started with a money order business and delivers the money order from the United States Post Office. Later on the president of American Express, J. C. Fargo went on a European country trip, and he found it extremely difficult to obtain cash from credit letters, which was those days’ credit cards.
Therefore, he went to Marcellus Flemming Berry and told him to do something that reduces this hassle. Flemming made American Express Travelers Cheque. It was first introduced with a value of $10, $20, $50, and $100 in 1891.
And now this company is issuing business credit cards, charge cards, and gift cards as well. And it is performing well on dow jones industrial average. If you have a low credit score then you may not get the credit card.
How to confirm an American Express card?
The American Express card activation service is easy. you have two options for that, one is over the phone and the other is via the internet.
Go to “americanexpress.com/confirmcard” enter your detail and click on the finish button and confirm your Amex card there.
Alternatively, you can call at 1-800-362-6033. Ask them to activate your Amex card. it will take a while.
What do you need to activate American Express confirm card through the phone number?
You will need a phone connection.
Just make a call at 1-800-362-6033.
Tell them you want to confirm your AMEX credit card. they will ask some personal questions for the assurance of authorized persons.
After some interrogation, they will activate your Amex credit card immediately.
What is the 4-digit number on the American Express credit cards?
The 4-digit number on the American Express credit cards is a security code for your credit card. They have two-way security, one is CVV, and the other is CID and they are not in your card’s magnetic strip.
Why can’t I confirm my American Express card online?
There must be several reasons.
You might be blocked from AMEX credit card service due to violations of some terms & conditions.
Your AMEX credit card digit is not valid.
Your American Express card has expired.
Your AMEX account has been closed.
Email address is not Valid
If you are using a gift card then it might be expired.
Need Help? Customer Service
If you still have any issue and your problem is not solved yet, then you can also contact American Express customer service. They have a very good customer service team. They are available 24/7 and 365 days a year.
There are two ways to contact American Express customer support. One is via phone and the other is through mails. While their headquarter is in new york city.
If you want to contact American express via phone then you can do it by dialing the customer service number. Their customer relations are very good.
American Express Customer Phone Numbers
- 1‑800‑954‑0559 (Local)
- 1‑801-449-4019 (International)
American Express Customer Mailing Address:
4315 S 2700th W
Salt Lake City
This is the guide for confirming any of the AMEX credit cards. So if you are still confused about it, feel free to ask us anything about the activation service. Or you can simply go to Americanexpress.com/confirmcard and confirm your American Express card easily.