If you are looking for how to activate your new American Express card then American express.com/confirmcard is what you need. This is the website of American Express that allows you to confirm your AMEX card online. And if you are still striving for where to activate your new AMEX card then this guide is especially for you.
All you need to do is carefully read this blogpost and activate your card in seconds on americanexpress/confirmcard
American express.com/confirmcard Confirm your AMEX Card
As we mentioned above, you need to visit the AMEX website to confirm your card online. There is a guide below that you can follow to activate your card now.
If you are a regular user of America Express then you are on the right website as we are going to share a complete method for American Express confirm cards.
- Go to the official website of American Express where you can confirm your new card, click here to visit the site
- Once you go there, there are two things that are needed to put
- Your card number (16 Digits Card Number)
- Your card ID number ( security number of 4 digits)
- You need to enter these details on the page and then click on the “Continue” button below
- Now you will land on the next page where you are required to enter some personal information like
- Your full name (first name and last name)
- Home address
- Zip Code
- Phone number
- Your mother’s maiden name
- SSN (social security number)
- Email address
- Now submit all these details and click on the “Finish” button below
So until now, we are pretty sure that your AMEX card would be activated now and you have learned about how to confirm a card with American express.com/confirmcard.
If you have any suggestion, questions, or you need any help, just ask us.
You can also comment below to ask us about American Express Card related queries.