Americanexpress.com/confirmcard is the website address of American Express officials. If you are a cardholder who is looking for how to confirm the AMEX credit card then I have a complete guide for you.
But, if you already aware of the AMEX card confirmation then you can skip the complete guide and just visit the official website of AMEX here.
For those, who are new can check my detailed instruction about how to activate your newly arrived American Express credit card. So keep reading.
Americanexpress.com/confirmcard Complete Guide
Visit Americanexpress.com/confirmcard & Confirm Card Online
- On the official site, you will see a dialogue box to be filled with your card details
- Now enter the card number which is of 15 digits
- And enter your card ID as well which is of 4 digits and you can see on the backside of your card
- Now click confirm
- You will be passed to the next page where you need to
- Enter your Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Home address
- SSN or Social Security Number is given by the American Government
- Your mother’s maiden name
- Once you have submitted all these details, click on finish and your card will be activated
Call on 1-800-362-6033 to Confirm American Express Card on the Phone
- This method is really pretty easy
- Call on 1-800-362-6033 and ask them to activate your card
- One of the representatives from AMEX will prompt you to enter your card number and card ID
- Once you enter it, press the activate button or ask the representative that you have submitted it
- Now your card will be confirmed soon
Keep in mind that you can only confirm your card at Americanexpress.com/confirmcard and always check the HTTPS secure connection sign in your browser’s URL bar to make sure you are on the official website.
If you have any issues or you need to ask anything about AMEX card confirmation then feel free to ask me any time.